Tuesday, May 29, 2007

void!!!

what do i write about i wonder as the day rushes past me with it's little trivialities. today do i share my thoughts about myself ... or should i mention something good or horrible that's engulfing this world. or should i in the heat of the moment share my heart breaks with some void called the Internet. one wouldn't think that writing is this complicated, especially to someone who gets such a rush while writing.
this post is not about writing however it is about sharing. sharing your deepest and innermost thoughts with a nameless face less void called the Internet. my heart beats with bated anticipation and my breath catches in my lungs as i wait for my blog spot to open where lie all my little eccentricities , my insecurities, my opinions and actions all in the form of a few words that tumble out faster than i can type. and why .... and why one may ask.
well it's all in the hope that some one in this huge void is reading it and calling it his /her own. that these few words are in fact making a difference in some one's life. and someone out there is saying "yes.... that's so true . i feel the same way".

No comments: