Thursday, March 1, 2007

i am fine

considering the fact that most people who have read my prevous post have come to think that i am some morose forlorn lover i decided to post something new. something that makes others believe that in reality i am an annoyingly cheery person who analyses situations too much and uses sarcasm to sheild her true feelings.
why am i always so cheery......sometimes i ask myself. plus the disbelief with which my friends look at me all the time makes me think that i am somekind of unearthly creature....but the reality is just that it takes very little to cheer up my mood. a favourite song , a cool breze , a good book , chai with a few close friends and even to large extent.....a ringing bell , a baloon and even those little soap bubbles one can see flying around in the air during fairs make me happy.
but that does not make me somekind of a monster who has absolutely no other kind of feelings. actually it is kind of weird justifying my cheeriness compared to the dreary world outside just because some people found my last post very unlike me........
it's just that i am hurt very easily just like i cheer up very easily and considering the amount of hatered , and pain outside in the world i figure what's the use of dumping my thoughts out there too.

No comments: