Monday, February 12, 2007

a ballad i attempted

i let him go. today a day before valentines day the supposed day for all romantics i confess i let him go. i don't really want him back yet i'm sad that he went.
late at night sometimes i smile when i reminiscence those little gestures of affection , those words of comfort that he always had for me that soft corner for all my little quirks.i don't really want him back yet i am sad that he will never come back.
love never affected me , sentiments repulsed me yet now as i look back i feel like a fool.... a fool who never understood that i loved him more then he ever could. it breaks my heart now to see him go and never turn back.....
why don't i want him back u may ask.......it is only because he has moved on ... moved on to different shores , moved on hopeful of never getting his heart broken again. it's simple i don't want to hurt anyone again so i want him to stay away.... i know i Will be alright coz i have my memories which will last me nothing short of a life time.

3 comments:

Darkness and deep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darkness and deep said...

The "BALLAD" ahem ahem!
last two romantic ones.. whats happening i say.. ?? ;)

Unknown said...

my my!.. n i thought(really did) that u were light years away from expressing affection..